EQUMEN™ Helix-Mapping™ Technology seamlessly builds in physiotherapy insights to deliver ergonomic results. See more details
Core Precision™ Undershirt - Short Sleeve - Crew Neck
EQUMEN™ Core Pecision™ Short Sleeve - Crew Neck EQM0022111
Be at your best™ with EQUMEN’s™ Crew Neck style.
Engineered compression fabrics and ergonomic design optimise health and well-being, From Street to Sport™.
HELIX-MAPPING™ technology builds in physiotherapy techniques to:
• Improve Posture: Gently pulls the shoulders back to enable optimal alignment. Proper postural alignment is known to facilitate oxygen-flow for enhanced energy.
• Help Reduce Back Pain: By correcting posture and supporting the core, allows the muscles to exert less effort in supporting the weight of the body, thereby relieving pain in the back.
• Visibly Streamline: Second skin fit and targeted compression visibly slims for a more tailored look.
• Control Temperature: Targeted mesh, moisture-wicking fabric and anti-microbial properties ensure you stay dry and comfortable all-day.
• Enhance Circulation: Helps to support healthy blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery.
The Crew Neck is ideal:
• Underneath shirts or Polo's as a fashion base layer
• For extra shoulder support, in any weather
• As every day Core wear™
• Seamless zoned compression
• Flat-locked, heat-sealed seams for durability
• Flexible underarm construction for full-range of motion and comfort
• Solid Colors: 73% Polyester Cationi, 13% Nylon, 14% Spandex
• Heather Grey: 53% Nylon, 29% Micropolyester, 18% Spandex
• Machine wash cold
• Lay flat to dry
There are currently no reviews avaliable.
The Core Precision™ Undershirt will feel quite tight at first. However, it will self-adjust as your body warms the garment and, after a few minutes, it will offer a very comfortable second-skin fit. Despite the snug fit you will not overheat as the moisture wicking and targeted ventilation will help to keep you cool. Please keep in mind that it is necessary for the garment to be of tight fit in order to provide body-improving benefits.
If you are on the borderline and are looking extra-high compression, we recommend you size down.