I can see a noticeable difference Equmen has through the built in physiotherapy improving posture and reducing back/neck pain as well as assisting with core stabilisation... the second skin fit helps regulateJEREMY DJUROVICH MARK WEBBER CHALLENGE
EQUMEN™ Helix-Mapping™ Technology seamlessly builds in physiotherapy insights to deliver ergonomic results. See more details
The importance of good posture on health
"The garments definitely help with postural support"
Kevin Lidlow, Phyiotherapist
A powerful element of physical change that often goes overlooked is good posture. Humans were built to stand up straight - however, with our modern lives spent hunched over a computer, sitting in a car, or general inactivity, our bodies end up in an unhealthy, slumped position which can directly affect how we wllok and feel.
Good posture is key to feeling your best every day, both physically and psychologically. One of the best benefits about improving posture is that the results are immediates. With many of the other lifestyle elements, such as diet or exercise, there is a lag between the time when the exercise is performed or diet is embarked upon, and the results. However, with posture you can realize the benefits right away.
Good posture can deliver:
- Optimal organ and muscle function for maximum energy and endurance.
- Imrproved biomechanics for the best possible muscle performance.
- Pain and fatigue minimisation in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Greater concentration and mental focus.
- A flatter and stronger stomach.
- A more confident and youthful appearance.